Thursday, February 23, 2012

February? Yes!




We couldn't have ordered more beautiful weather for our vacation week to southern California. Honestly, the vacation week was a bit of a surprise until just a few weeks before. We decided to drive to Long Beach, and while I took a weekend in Las Vegas for a conference, the kids hung out with Daddy and Nana & Nene. Then when I returned to LB, the kids and I had a blast visiting some of Mommy's old friends, visiting our favorite parks, beaches and even Disneyland. Gorgeous weather allowed for romps in the ocean, and even a slight suntan.
Here are the kids playing at one of my favorites in the world. Diver's Cove in Laguna beach. I played here many many times as a child, and it makes me so happy that kids love it just as much as I did. We all look forward to visiting this pristine, turquoise cove on a sunny day.

No comments: