Saturday, April 21, 2012

Looff Carousel

What a perfect day to go to Santa Cruz. It's the hottest day so far this year, and a great start to the summer season. Yesterday, I took Zoe to SF to the Lomography store. They sell a series of "plastic" cameras from yesteryear. The big thing is, they promote FILM use! And their selection of cameras are so cute and trendy. I've had my eye on a Mini Diana F for a long time, and promised Zoe i'd get one for her for her birthday. As I suspected, she picked out the hot pink one. (Camera Geek info as follows...) It shoots 35mm film in a half frame format of rectangular or square. We loaded that little baby before setting off for The 'Cruz. And she snap-happied all day long! I can't wait to see the pictures. Mommy is totally squealing with joy on the inside.

No comments: